Terms + Conditions
Rules of Conduct for Driver
- Drive carefully and be alert.
- Obey all traffic laws.
- Never talk on the phone or text at any time during the ride.
- Set your navigation prior to departure.
- Always keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
- Do not leave a drop-off destination until the passenger has indicated that he or she is safe.
- Avoid any situation that might put your passenger at risk.
- Do not drop a passenger off anywhere other than the pre-arranged destination.
- Be warm and welcoming. Be kind and considerate.
Rules of Conduct for Passenger
- Stay in your seat, with your seatbelt fastened.
- If under the age of 13, you must sit in the back.
- No eating or drinking during a ride.
- No rough-housing, yelling, or distracting the driver.
- When you get to your destination, signal your driver when they are able to leave.
- Only get into the car if the driver is wearing a KidLift t-shirt, and the driver confirms your password with you.
- Trust your instincts. If you feel unsafe, tell your driver and parents right away.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Be respective and courteous. Treat other passengers in the car the way you would want to be treated.